Framingham State University offers online courses in 18 subject areas, including graduate degree programs. You will be supported by dedicated faculty, quality course design and strong administrative support.
Our online students describe their educational experience as interactive, challenging and collaborative. We are here to help you be successful in your online learning experience.
Online Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Master of Business Administration concentration in Management
- Master of Education concentration in Educational Technology
- Master of Education concentration in Nutrition Education: School Nutrition Specialist
- Master of Education concentration in Nutrition Education: Nutrition Education Specialist
- Master of Public Administration
Important Information & Resources
ContactPaula HogardInterim DeanDivision of Graduate and Continuing Education
Resources and Procedures