Framingham State University offers online courses in 18 subject areas, including graduate degree programs. You will be supported by dedicated faculty, quality course design and strong administrative support.
Our online students describe their educational experience as interactive, challenging and collaborative. We are here to help you be successful in your online learning experience.
Degree & Certificate Programs
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Master of Business Administration concentration in Management available Fall 2020
- Master of Education concentration in Curriculum and Instructional Technology
- Master of Education concentration in Educational Technology
- Master of Education concentration in Nutrition Education: School Nutrition Specialist
- Master of Education concentration in Nutrition Education: Nutrition Education Specialist
- Master of Science concentration in Merchandising
- Graduate Certificate in Instructional Technology Proficiency
- Graduate Certificate in Merchandising