- Standard double-occupancy room rate (excludes vacation periods): $8,440*
- Standard double-occupancy room rate (includes Thanksgiving, winter and spring break housing): $8,940*
- Damage Deposit: $100
Fees (required): $85 Health Fee, $267 Fitness Center, $100 Library. MassBay students residing at FSU have use of FSU’s Health Services, library, and fitness center.
Meal Plan (required): All residents are required to have a FSU resident meal plan. More information is available at https://framingham.sodexomyway.com/my-meal-plan/index. The 19 meal plan cost is $3,785 for the academic year.
Parking (optional): $500 for the academic year. Click here to apply for a Parking Permit
Financial Aid: Interested students are encouraged to contact the MassBay Financial Aid office with financial aid-related questions. Financial aid is NOT available through Framingham State for this program.
- Complete the FSU Housing Interest Form and submit $150 non-refundable non-transferable deposit
- Deposit must be in either check or money order ONLY. Credit card and cash payments are not accepted.
- Send the interest form and deposit to the mailing address listed on the form
- Once we receive your interest form and deposit a FSU ID Number will be generated for you. You must then set up and activate an FSU Student Email Account using your FSU Username and a Password of your choosing
- The instructions on how to do this will be emailed to you
- Online Housing Application must be completed via myFramingham using your FSU Username and a Password selected in Step 3.
- How to video: Housing Application Instructions
- Health and Immunization Forms must be submitted to MassBay AND you must be register as a full-time (3 or more classes) student at MassBay.
- Associate Dean of Students at MassBay Community College Mr. Josh Cheney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Review: Student Code of Conduct
- Payment in-full for the upcoming semester; OR sign up for an Approved Payment Plan with the FSU Office of Student Accounts.
- Financial Aid is NOT offered through this program
- Monthly payment plans are available through Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to assist with any remaining balance that are not covered by financial aid.
- For more information follow this link TMS Payment Information or call 888-216-4258
- Contact FSU Office of Student Accounts (email@example.com) with any questions regarding payment plans.
- In the meantime, we will confirm with MassBay that you are both medically and academically cleared.
- Once you have been approved for housing you will be able to obtain a FSU ID card
- All ID cards are produced at the Framingham State University Police Department’s ID Office, located on the ground floor of the McCarthy Center, Room 100A.
- To obtain an ID card, please fill out and bring to the FSU Police Dept the New Student ID Application Form
- FSU Parking Permit
- To purchase a parking permit use the link: FSU Parking Permit
- Cost of a parking permit for the academic year is $500.00
- The MWRTA buses have scheduled routes from FSU to the Framingham and Wellesley MassBay campuses
- The morning shuttles leave FSU at 7:00 A.M. and 7:45 A.M.
- The only returning afternoon shuttle arrives at 3:35 P.M.
- Currently there are NO shuttles for the MassBay Ashland Campus
- Cost of the MWTRA shuttle is $1.00 per roundtrip
- Rent a MicroFridge for 2019-2020 Academic Year
- Other great on campus involvement opportunities
- Participate fully in residence hall programs and events
- Attend FSU on-campus programs, athletic events, and FSU community events
- Utilize the FSU library, fitness center, and FSU shuttle bus