Student ID Replacement Form

Student IDs are replaced only if the ID is lost, stolen, or damaged. Lost or stolen IDs must be reported immediately to the ID Office during business hours or to the Framingham State University Police Department after hours. Damaged cards must be returned to the ID Office. If lost or stolen, there is a $20.00 fee for the replacement of the ID card that has to be paid before the new card is created. Payment must be made at the Student Accounts Office on the fifth floor of the McCarthy Center (CC515) before the replacement card is created.

An ID replacement fee waiver may be authorized, after review of the following circumstances:

  • If a Police Report is presented documenting a stolen ID
  • If the ID is damaged due to wear and tear over its useful life

In the event a card is reported as lost or stolen, which had been replaced, is later recovered it is the student’s responsibility to promptly return the card to the ID Office.

To obtain an replacement ID, please fill out the ID Replacement Form. The form is also available in the ID Office in the ground floor of the McCarthy Center, and also in Student Accounts in room 515 of the McCarthy Center

Contact Information

Framingham State University ID Office
McCarthy Center (Access off Church Street)
100 State Street
P.O. Box 9101
Framingham, MA 01701-9101

Phone: 508-626-4911
Fax: 508-626-4899
TTY: 508-626-4008