Do something you never thought possible: Get your graduate degree abroad!
Begin looking at universities that offer graduate programs in your field through such various websites as:
United States federal aid programs can be utilized by students for graduate programs in the U.S. or at accredited universities around the world.
Most international universities offer scholarships directly to students and many will automatically consider applicants for all available funding opportunities. Please consult the International Student admissions section of the particular university's website.
Also, please see the list below for additional opportunities, funded for study worldwide. Please note that deadlines are usually a year in advance, so pre-planning is essential.
- International Graduate Scholarships:
- Marshall Scholarship: for any British university
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship: for University of Cambridge
- Mitchell Scholarship: for Irish universities
- Rhodes Scholarship: for University of Oxford
- Watson Fellowship