The Health Center is here for you:
Our services continue to be available to all students:
- Visits are appointment only; no walk-ins at this time
- We offer telehealth and in-person visits as appropriate
To contact us to schedule a visit:
- Call the Health Center at 508-626-4900 during our normal business hours Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are experiencing a medical emergency and you are on campus, call University Police at 508-626-4911. If you are not on campus, call 911.
COVID-19 vaccine is required for all FSU students full-time and part-time.
- Please upload your vaccination card after you have received final dose. Enter the vaccine dose (s) here.
- The university will be conducting until 8/9 COVID-19 testing for unvaccinated students and employees who are living or working on campus. If you qualify for testing. please contact the Health Center.
Other Health Resources Available to You
- Framingham State University students currently enrolled in Framingham State University’s Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan offered by the university can access information about COVID-19 testing, coverage and resources, including a 24/7 Nurse Care Line and live video visits with a medical or mental health provider by going to https://home.bluecrossma.com/coronavirus
- For students on other insurance plans NOT affiliated with Framingham Stat University Insurance Plan, we advise students to call the 1-800 # on the back of your insurance card or visit their health insurance plan website for COVID-19 plan related information.
- YOU at Framingham is a confidential, personalized web portal designed to give FSU students the wellness tools, resources and support they need to thrive. Use RAM email and password to log in.
- Healthier at Framingham State is an online self care resource to help students address symptoms to common health problems.
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Resources
- Recovery Support Services
- Telehealth available
The Health Center at Framingham State University provides acute and primary care services by a staff of board certified nurse practitioners. All students regardless of insurance can receive care.
The Health Center is located on the first floor of Foster Hall at the corner of State Street and Maynard Road (next to the McCarthy Center). Appointments are necessary and same day appointments are always available for students with fever or illness. Please contact us at (508) 626-4900.
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Emergencies: If the Health Center is closed, contact Campus Police at (508) 626-4911. Also, please check after-hours information.
Follow us on Facebook to know what we're up to around campus.
- Diagnosis & treatment of acute illness & injuries
- Unlimited visits for health concerns/illnesses
- Immunizations & TB testing
- Referrals to specialists
- Pelvic exams & Pap Smears
- STI Screening
- Pregnancy testing, counseling & referral
- Birth control counseling & prescription
- Emergency contraception
- Lab work
- Free condoms
- Nutrition Consultant
- Athletic Trainer
Using our Patient Portal
Log into our patient portal here: Medicat
Simply login using your FSU username and password!
New Students watch the videos on how to upload your records.Introduction to the Patient PortalCompleting the Health Questionnaire and Insurance Information
You can complete all REQUIRED Health Forms, even from your phone!
Health History Questionnaire
TB Screening Questionnaire
Take a picture of your Immunization Record and Physical Exam within the past 18 months
Enter immunization dates and upload the picture
Take a picture of your insurance card and upload it
Access information to supplement your healthcare visits.
- Secure communication with the Health Center
- Lab results
- Educational health information
- Update health information
Be sure to open all email from Medicat, our electronic health records messaging system!
Health Center - Foster Hall
100 State Street Framingham, MA 01701
Phone: (508) 626-4900
Fax: (508) 626-4024
Incoming Student Forms & Information