Important Information About the Health Center During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
The Health Center Staff would like to communicate our best wishes to you during the COVID-19 outbreak and the disruptive changes it is causing.
Although the university has moved to remote learning and you may not be on campus, the Health Center is still here for you! Our services continue to be available to all students. For the health and safety of our students and staff and following the Governor’s advisory, we are not accepting walk-in visits. We are offering phone and telehealth consultations for non-urgent medical conditions during out normal business hours which are Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm. We are offering these services to students that live off campus as well as those that live in the residence halls.
To contact us to set up a telephone or virtual visit:
- Call the Health Center at 508-626-4900 and leave a message as to your concern and how and when to contact you
- Email us at email@example.com with the same information
If you are experiencing a medical emergency and you are on campus, call University Police at 508-626-4911. If you are not on campus, call 911.
Other Health Resources Available to You
- Framingham State University students currently enrolled in Framingham State University’s Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan offered by the university can access information about COVID-19 testing, coverage and resources, including a 24/7 Nurse Care Line and live video visits with a medical or mental health provider by going to https://home.bluecrossma.com/coronavirus
- For students on other insurance plans NOT affiliated with Framingham Stat University Insurance Plan, we advise students to call the 1-800 # on the back of your insurance card or visit their health insurance plan website for COVID-19 plan related information.
- YOU at Framingham is a confidential, personalized web portal designed to give FSU students the wellness tools, resources and support they need to thrive. Use RAM email and password to log in.
- Healthier at Framingham State is an online self care resource to help students address symptoms to common health problems.
For more information on COVID-19 and the University’s response, please see the links below.
Please click on the Center for Disease Control MA Department of Public Health links to get updated information.
- FSU COVID-19 Information
Please click here to get up to date information on illnesses related to vaping.
The Health Center at Framingham State University provides acute and primary care services by a staff of board certified nurse practitioners. All students regardless of insurance can receive care.
The Health Center is located on the first floor of Foster Hall at the corner of State Street and Maynard Road (next to the McCarthy Center). Appointments are necessary and same day appointments are always available for students with fever or illness. Please contact us at (508) 626-4900.
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Emergencies: If the Health Center is closed, contact Campus Police at (508) 626-4911. Also, please check after-hours information.
Follow us on Facebook to know what we're up to around campus.
- Diagnosis & treatment of acute illness & injuries
- Unlimited visits for health concerns/illnesses
- Immunizations & TB testing
- Referrals to specialists
- Pelvic exams & Pap Smears
- STI Screening
- Pregnancy testing, counseling & referral
- Birth control counseling & prescription
- Emergency contraception
- Lab work
- Free condoms
- Nutrition Consultant
- Athletic Trainer
Using our Patient Portal
Log into our patient portal here: Medicat
Simply login using your FSU username and password!
New Students watch the videos on how to upload your records.Introduction to the Patient PortalCompleting the Health Questionnaire and Insurance Information
You can complete all REQUIRED Health Forms, even from your phone!
- Health History Questionnaire
- TB Screening Questionnaire
- Enter Immunization dates
- Take a picture of your signed Immunization Record and upload it
- Take a picture of your latest Physical Exam and upload it--make sure that your physical was within the past 18 months!
- Take a picture of your Insurance Card and upload it
Access information to supplement your healthcare visits.
- Secure communication with the Health Center
- Lab results
- Educational health information
- Update health information
Be sure to open all email from Medicat, our electronic health records messaging system!
Health Center - Foster Hall
100 State Street Framingham, MA 01701
Phone: (508) 626-4900
Fax: (508) 626-4024
Incoming Student Forms & Information