Honors Program Forms

CONTRACT COURSE - Most honors courses are specially designed sections of regular 100 and 200 level courses that fulfill one or more general education goals and may be used toward the general education requirements. However, students may choose to substitute one upper-division course in their major program of study (300 or 400 level) for one of the five designated honors courses. This is done by submitting an honors contract in which the student and instructor devise a project within the course that emphasizes advanced, independent research on a particular subject. (Note - upper-level contract courses do not count toward general education requirements.)

Contract Course Request Form - This document can be used to request a major course to be taken as a honors program course (to substitute for a required honors general education course).

HONORS THESIS - Below are documents that will help you successfully complete the Senior Honors Thesis.

Honors Thesis Capstone Registration - This document must be submitted in order to be enrolled in HNRS 480 Honors Program Thesis/Project for the upcoming semester.

Thesis Guidelines - This document provides helpful instructions for how to go about completing the capstone course.

Honors Project Completion Form - This document must be returned to the Honors Program Faculty Director upon completion of the project.


Honors Program