If you are an international student interested in applying to Framingham State University, please review our admissions requirements for undergraduate degree-seeking candidates. Should you have questions or concerns during the application process, please contact the Office of Admissions.
First-Year and Transfer Applicants
Before you submit your application for admission, please read the International Student Admissions Checklist (PDF).
- Application for Undergraduate Admission – Apply online using either the Common Application (Freshman only) or the Framingham State University Application (Freshman and Transfers)
- Application Fee – $50
- Official High School and/or College/University Transcripts or National Exam Scores
- Official Course-by-Course Evaluation of High School and College/University Transcript(s) by one of the following providers:
- If education was in a language other than English, tests of English proficiency may be required. Here is our approved list of test providers and the minimum required score for admission:
- TOEFL (79 IBT)
- Pearson - PTE Academic (50)
- Duolingo (100)
- IELTS (6)
- Michigan-MET (55)
- STEP-Eiken (Grade Pre-1)
- ITEP (3.7)
- Cambridge-English / CEFR (B2)
- OPTIONAL - First Year / Freshmen Applicants - Official SAT Score Report (FSU Code: 3519)
Documents for Applicants Seeking an F-1 Visa
Original Bank Letter verifying sponsor's financial information
*This form is optional. If the applicant wishes to authorize the University to communicate with other individuals (such as sponsors, friends, siblings, etc.) about the status of their application, the Waiver of Confidential Information form must be printed, completed, and submitted with the application.