- Student blog posts featuring their school-based nutrition lessons published in The Wellness Solution blog.
- Graduate students in the course, Computer Applications in Nutrition created a Nutrition App Guide.
- Students in the Community Nutrition created cultural foods fact sheets.
- Students in the graduate course, Pediatric Nutrition, created nutrition fact sheets.
Internship Courses: NUTR 495, NUTR 499, HLTH 495
- Internship Placement Descriptions
- NUTR 495 and 499 and HLTH 495 Internship Application Instructions and Checklist
- Health and Wellness: Fitness
- Health and Wellness: Nutrition and Food Studies
- Food and Nutrition: Nutrition and Dietetics
- Food and Nutrition: Coordinated Program in Dietetics
Study Abroad Opportunities
The Office of International Education at FSU offers a variety of opportunities to expose you to the world.
If you are a Nutrition and Dietetics student, you can take one or more of your science requirements at an English-speaking university. You are encouraged to speak with your advisor in the first semester of the first year. If you are a Health and Wellness student, you can spend a semester/summer abroad. Your advisor can assist you.
Career Paths for Food and Nutrition and Health and Wellness Majors
You have a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics or Health and Wellness now what? Click on the link to view a presentation for possible Career Paths in Nutrition, Food Health and Wellness.
The staff of Career Services is ready and willing to help you with your entry into the world of work. They can help you with:
- the job and internship search
- editing resumes and cover letters
- conducting mock interviews
- applying to graduate schools
- counseling on potential careers and more!
To make an appointment, you can stop by the office located in the McCarthy Center, room 412, or call at 508-626-4625.
If you would like to make an appointment with a career counselor please stop by our office located in the McCarthy Center, room 412, or call us at 508-626-4625.