Student Performance Standards
After acceptance into the program, students are expected to maintain the following standards or be put on probation:
- A FSU quality point average of 2.70 in all courses must be maintained for continuation in the program.
- A minimum C- grade must be achieved in NUTR 374/874 Human Nutrition Science.
- A minimum C+ grade must be achieved in the following courses:
- NUTR 381 Medical Nutrition Therapy I
- NUTR 384/884 Foodservice Systems
- NUTR 930 Nutrition in the School Environment
- NUTR 478 Community Nutrition
- NUTR 481/881 Medical Nutrition Therapy II/NUTR 481L/881 Medical Nutrition Therapy Clinical Practice (non-credit)
- NUTR 482/882 Management of Food and Nutrition Services
- NUTR 965 Seminar in Clinical Nutrition
- A quality point average (QPA) of B- (2.70) in the above courses must be maintained.
- Senior clinical courses, NUTR 951 Practicum in Foodservice Systems and NUTR 981 Practicum in Clinical Dietetics, require a minimum course grade of B-, which includes all of the following: a minimum B- grade on the Student Performance Evaluation completed by the facility supervisor and an 8 out of 10 score in the category of staff relief responsibilities on the Student Performance Evaluation completed by the facility supervisor. To successfully pass NUTR 931 Practicum in Community Nutrition and NUTR 941 School Nutrition Practicum, the student must earn at a least a B- in the final individual curriculum plan and at least a B- in the Student Performance Evaluation completed by the facility supervisor.
More details are available in the Handbook of the Coordinated Program in Dietetics.
- Application Process
- Course Requirements
- CPD Orientation to Dietetics (Word) (200 hr work experience) requirement
- CPD Estimated Program Costs
- Program Description
- Recommended Course Sequence
- Student Performance Standards
- Supervised Practice Experience
- CPD Program Completion Requirements
- Graduation Completion Requirements
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation Status
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) on Becoming an RD - Becoming an RD
- Handbook of the Coordinated Program in Dietetics
- CPD Master Schedule
- Description of Coordinated Program in Dietetics - AND Coordinated Program
- General Education Requirement
- National Registration Exam for Dietitians
- Program Mission, Goals, and Objectives (PDF)
- Transfer Students