Creating Community Sponsorships/Partnerships
Events that can have a positive impact on Framingham State University (FSU) and its communities may be eligible for sponsorship/partnership with the university. To ensure opportunities strongly align with FSU’s mission, the university has established a set of guidelines and a Sponsorship Request Form. Please note that any new request for sponsorship and/or funding from Framingham State University must be completed at least 45 days prior to the event so that we can adequately evaluate the opportunity.
Before starting your request, please ensure the sponsorship or event meets one or more of the following:
- Aligns with the FSU Mission Statement · Aligns with a FSU Strategic Goal or Core Value
- Encourages collaboration, partnerships, community development, government relations, equity and inclusion, and outreach
- Meets organizational positioning and current focus areas
- May increase awareness, name recognition, and student enrollment
- Increases external support, stewards current donors, cultivates new sources of future philanthropic support, and supports funders’ initiatives
Where to Start
- Review the Instructions and Selection Process
- Fill out and finalize a Sponsorship Request Form (Deadlines: December 15th, March 1st, and July 15th)
- Submissions must be received 45 days prior to the event or initiative date for consideration.
FSU Event/Sponsorship Selection Process
The process to approve an event or sponsorship can be simple, as long as the opportunity aligns with the FSU’s mission, a strategic goal, or a core value.
Sponsorship requests are reviewed by the Vice President for Diversity, Inclusion and Community Engagement, and approved by the Board of Trustees during the full board meetings in January, March, and May.
As a publicly supported academic institution, Framingham State University does not support political action committees, ballot initiatives, or political campaigns.
MetroWest Community Organization Sponsorship Request
Division of Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement
100 State Street
Framingham, MA 01701