Foster Hall - Room 208
The office of Wellness Education provides students with health and wellness education and resources to help them achieve their academic and personal goals. Contact us at (508) 626-4693 during our normal business hours Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
The Office of Wellness Education promotes a campus culture in which every student is given the support, education, opportunity and encouragement necessary to prioritize their health and wellness and reach their academic and personal goals.
The Wellness office is also home to the SEALS (Support, Education, Action, Leadership, Strength) student leaders trained to provide the FSU community with interactive, educational programs on health and wellness issues.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Sleep and Stress management
- Alcohol, Cannabis & Other Drugs
- Smoking and Vaping Cessation
- Sexual Health
- Consent and Sexual Violence Prevention
- Healthy Relationships
- And More!
If you would like to collaborate on an event, or request a wellness workshop, please contact Pam Lehmberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidential alcohol & drug assessments are available to all FSU students.
Mental Health Screening
Click here to take an online anonymous self-assessment for:
- Eating Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Curious about your drinking? Take an anonymous self-assessment of your alcohol use. Click here
Find out in a few minutes whether counseling might be helpful for you.
This service is available to all FSU students. If after taking the screen you wish to speak with a counselor, call the Counseling Center at 508-626-4640 to make an appointment.
Foster Hall is home to the Counseling Center, Health Center and the Office of Wellness Education. It is centrally located between O'Connor Hall and the McCarthy Center, on the corner of Maynard Road and State Street.
Health and Wellness Resources
- Health A-Z (Cornell University Gannett Health) provides links to a large variety of health issues and concerns
- Go Ask Alice (Columbia University) answers questions about alcohol and other drugs; emotional health; fitness and nutrition; general health; relationships; and sexual and reproductive health
Start Your Recovery: Information and resources for substance use issues
SAMSHA: Substance abuse and mental health resources
Trans Lifeline: 877.565.8860
The Trevor Project (LGBTQ Hotline): 866.488.7386