Entrepreneur Innovation Center
If you need a place to work collaboratively with other entrepreneurs in the MetroWest area, this co-workspace is the perfect place for you!
A piece of the FSU campus has been set aside for the Entrepreneur Innovation Center. Here our entrepreneurs have shared working space. Located just off of Route 9 and about 1.5 miles from Mass Pike exit 12, this Center makes an ideal office space for MetroWest Entrepreneurs!
Our pledge is to help startups emerge in our region which both help create jobs, and globally competitive businesses.
An Inside Look at the Center
We seek more entrepreneurs to work out of our 860 Worcester Road location off of route 9.Address of the Center: 860 Worcester Road, Framingham, MA 01701
By paying only $135 a month, you will receive the following benefits:
- Ability to work alongside dozens of entrepreneurs, and other professionals, from different industries ranging from IT to fashion design, and healthier eating.
- Student interns from Framingham State University's Computer Science, Management and Graphics who will do mid-sized projects for the entrepreneur members.
- Entrepreneurs learning from each other in the Commons, the Café, and at events. (To have an inside look at one of our "Bump and Connect" events, take a look at this video.)
- Workbar membership, which includes good systems, and the ability to work at the downtown Boston and Cambridge centers 2 days per month.
- Free black and white printing.
- A mail address for your company.
If you are interested in growing your innovative idea into a business, review the information and details below, then fill out the application and send it to us.
- Guidelines: What is the criteria to apply for membership at the Center? (PDF)
- Benefits: What benefits does the Center offer? (PDF)
- Application: Membership Application (PDF)