Transfer Applicants

FSU welcomes more than 600 transfer students each year from community colleges and four-year institutions. We invite students to apply for admission for the fall or spring semester. FSU participates in MassTransfer, as well as several other transfer articulation agreements to provide a smooth transition to the University. Learn more about our transfer agreements to determine if you’re eligible.

For individuals seeking a second bachelor's degree, please read the University's Second Baccalaureate Degree Policy before submitting your application to determine if you are eligible.