Credit Transfer

Your programs send official transcripts to Framingham's Office of the Registrar or to the Office of International Education.

In some cases students receive their own copy, but if you need an official copy, you will need to request it from your study abroad program or directly from the foreign university if you directly enrolled.

As long as you met the program's requirements for release of your transcript (e.g., coursework completed, bills paid, release form signed), all should go smoothly.

Do not be surprised, however, if your transcript does not arrive until well into the Framingham semester after your return, especially if you took university courses, as those grades usually take longer to be reported.

Contact your program directly if there is urgency about receiving a transcript for graduation or a scholarship application.