New Rams Checklist
There is a lot to do before your arrival to campus. Follow these 5 easy steps to keep yourself on track.
Remember, we are here to help. Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-626-4500 if you have any questions.
1. Apply for Financial Aid
Spring 2018 financial aid deadline is December 1, 2017
Fall 2018 financial aid deadline is March 1, 2018
If you have questions you can contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 508-626-4534
2. Respond to your FSU offer of admission, and pay your non-refundable enrollment deposit
Log into your application page at: https://admissions.framingham.edu/apply/
Accepted with Housing: $300
Accepted as a Commuter: $150
Spring 2018 deposit deadline is January 5, 2018
Fall 2018 deposit deadline is May 1, 2018
3. Activate your FSU myFramingham account
- Review your financial aid status
- Sign up for FSU Alert
- Regularly check your FSU email for University communication
4. Submit the required forms
- Final high school or college transcript(s)
- Official Advanced Placement (AP) or Official International Baccalaureate (IB) scores (if applicable)
- Tuition Residency Form
- Housing Application
- Health Forms
- Master Promissory Note (if applicable)
Transcripts should be sent to:
Framingham State University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
100 State Street
Framingham, MA 01701
5. Register for Orientation and Placement Testing
During Orientation you will register for classes, and receive your FSU student ID card. You will receive a letter from Placement Testing indicating individual testing requirements.
You can learn more about Orientation and Placement Testing on the First-Year Programs website.