New Rams Checklist
Congratulations on your acceptance to Framingham State University – we are delighted to welcome you to our fRAMily!
Once you are ready to become a Ram, your first step will be to confirm your enrollment. In order to do this, you will need to reply to your offer of admission and submit your non-refundable enrollment deposit.
After you "Make it Official," follow the remaining steps on the New Rams Checklist to prepare for your arrival on campus.
We are here to help. Contact the Orientation Office at email@example.com or 508-626-4637 if you have questions.
Step 2 - Submit Required forms
- Official final high school or college transcript(s)
- Official Advanced Placement (AP) or Official International Baccalaureate (IB) scores (if applicable)
- In-State Tuition Residency Form (you will need your FSU username and password)
- Housing Application (access in myFramingham)
- Health Forms, including COVID vaccination information
- Master Promissory Note (if applicable)
Print off this checklist and check off each item as it is completed!
Step 3 - Take Part in your Orientation Experience
To help you get ready for the start of your career at FSU you will take part in the Orientation Experience. That involves completing the Ram Ready Online Orientation Portal, meeting with faculty to create your fall 2022 course schedule, and joining your fellow new students at in-person orientation.
To learn more about the Orientation experience, RSVP to attend your orientation day and set up your course selection appointment, click on the appropriate link below:
Step 4 - Welcome your Family to our Framily
We call ourselves a fRAMily, and we welcome your family to ours. Parents and families of new students can find answers to FAQs, event information, and important University contact information on our New Student & Family Programs site.