New Rams Checklist
Now that you've replied to your offer of admission and submitted your non-refundable enrollment deposit, there is a lot to do before your arrival to campus. Follow these 4 easy steps to keep yourself on track.
Remember, we are here to help. Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com or 508-626-4500 if you have any questions.
1. Apply for Financial Aid
Spring 2018 financial aid deadline is December 1, 2017
Fall 2018 financial aid deadline is March 1, 2018
If you have questions you can contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-626-4534
2. Activate your FSU myFramingham account
- Review your financial aid status
- Sign up for FSU Alert
- Regularly check your FSU email for University communication
3. Submit the required forms
- Official final high school or college transcript(s)
- Official Advanced Placement (AP) or Official International Baccalaureate (IB) scores (if applicable)
- Tuition Residency Form
- Housing Application (access in myFramingham)
- Health Forms
- Master Promissory Note (if applicable)
Transcripts should be sent to:
Framingham State University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
100 State Street
Framingham, MA 01701
4. Register for Orientation and Placement Testing
During Orientation you will register for classes, and receive your FSU student ID card. You will receive a letter from Placement Testing indicating individual testing requirements.
You can learn more about Orientation and Placement Testing on the First-Year Programs website.