New Rams Checklist
Congratulations on your acceptance to Framingham State University – we are delighted to welcome you to our fRAMily!
Once you are ready to become a Ram, your first step will be to confirm your enrollment. In order to do this, you will need to reply to your offer of admission and submit your non-refundable enrollment deposit.
After you "Make it Official," follow the remaining steps on the New Rams Checklist to prepare for your arrival on campus.
Remember, we are here to help. Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com or 508-626-4500 if you have any questions.
Submit Required Forms
- Official final high school or college transcript(s)
- Official Advanced Placement (AP) or Official International Baccalaureate (IB) scores (if applicable)
- In-State Tuition Residency Form (you will need your FSU username and password)
- Housing Application (access in myFramingham)
- Health Forms
- Master Promissory Note (if applicable)
Welcome Your Family To Our fRAMily
We call ourselves a fRAMily, and we welcome your family to ours. Parents and families of new students can find answers to FAQs, event information, and important University contact information on our New Student & Family Programs site.