Student Government Association
Welcome our SGA Members:
- SGA Eboard and Senators
- President: Dara Barros
- Vice President: Raffi Elkhoury
- Student Trustee: McKenzie Ward
- SATF Treasurer: Sam Houle
- Secretary: Mark Haskell
- Outreach & Events Coordinator: Evelyn Campbell
- Diversity and Inclusion Officer: Erin Gemme
- Senator: Serina Broderick
- Senator: Liv West
- Senator: Ben Boyer
- Senator: Max Poverman
- Senator: Ben Hurney
- Senator: Billy Hubert
- Senator: Andy Thompson
- Senator: Dillon Riley
- Senator: Austin Van Lingen
SGA Senate 2017 - 2018
SGA Contact Information
Location: McCarthy Center 404
Phone number: 508-626-4607
The Student Government Association of Framingham State University is a group of student leaders elected to work in a collaborative manner to serve the students of Framingham State by advocating on behalf of the student-body, being a resource to fellow students, and fun student organizations.
To protect the rights and privileges of the University community and its members, to advocate on behalf of the student-body, to uphold the ideals of a democratic society, and to foster student growth through community and leadership opportunities.
Have your voice heard!
At the start of every Senate meeting, SGA hold an open forum where students can voice any concerns that they may have. We encourage every student with concerns of feedback to come to an SGA meeting! Our Senate meets every Tuesday at 7:30pm in the Alumni Room in McCarthy.
Student Government Goals:
Student Government Association will continue to advocate for Framingham State University student voice and focus on creating a lively and functional campus to lead to building community and belonging for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Continue efforts from last academic year to create a gender inclusive restroom in McCarthy. Identify other locations on campus for more gender inclusive restrooms.
- Advocate for child changing stations to be placed in several restrooms on campus; McCarthy, Athletics Center.
- Work with Sodexo to reactive the Juice Bar in the Athletics Center.
- Work with Athletics to look at need for new work out machines and explore other work out room options.
- Creating a wall mural somewhere on campus.
- Look at accessibility of campus and work to address issues brought up in an accessibility evaluation walk.
- Will create an Ad hoc Accessibility Committee
- Incentivize student organizations to create more weekend programs to help create a lively campus.
- Outreach efforts to community around Framingham to create more connection between the university, students and surrounding community.
SGA Committees & Meetings
Documents & Info
Helpful Links for Student Organizations