Student Government Association
ANNOUNCEMENT: 5/4/2020 Welcome our FY21 SGA Members:
- Congratulate the 2020/2021 SGA Eboard and Senators!!
- President: Olivia Beverlie
- Vice President: Abigail Salvucci
- Student Trustee: McKenzie Ward
- SATF Treasurer: Ewnie Fedna
- Secretary: Alexis Kays
- Outreach & Events Coordinator: Mariah Farris
- Senator: Paola Bilbraut
- Senator: Mark Haskell
- Senator: Danielle Shaw
- Senator: Efrain Vega
SGA Contact Information
Location: McCarthy Center 404
Phone number: 508-626-4607
The Student Government Association of Framingham State University is a group of student leaders elected to work in a collaborative manner to serve the students of Framingham State by advocating on behalf of the student-body, being a resource to fellow students, and fun student organizations.
To protect the rights and privileges of the University community and its members, to advocate on behalf of the student-body, to uphold the ideals of a democratic society, and to foster student growth through community and leadership opportunities.
Have your voice heard!
At the start of every Senate meeting, SGA hold an open forum where students can voice any concerns that they may have. We encourage every student with concerns of feedback to come to an SGA meeting! Our Senate meets every Tuesday at 7:30pm in the Alumni Room in McCarthy.
Student Government Goals:
- Inform students about campus resources while encouraging them to engage with the campus community.
- Highlight student food and housing insecurity through different avenues while supporting existing campus resource.
- Increase the representation of student voices through interactions with faculty, staff, and administration with the goal of addressing student concerns.
Executive Board 2020-2021
"I am a senior criminology major in the honors program with a minor in political science. I am very passionate about student advocacy and making sure that students voices are not forgotten. I am a resident student and I love to bake and travel. I am excited to serve as SGA President this year and I can't wait to find more ways to get students involved the day to day happenings of FSU."
"I am a senior Language Arts major with a coordinate in Elementary Education. When I’m not busy with school, work, and SGA, I love to spend time with my friends and family. I have a strong passion for helping others, and I cannot wait to continue advocating for the Framingham State student body in my final year as a Ram!"
SGA Committees & Meetings
Documents & Info
Helpful Links for Student Organizations