Career Services Office 2017 EMPLOYER DASHBOARD
The Career Services and Employer Relations Office offers employers a variety of services to recruit and hire interns, as well as entry-level and experienced professionals. We take pride in the strong partnerships that have been developed with employers from all industries and offer a variety of programs each year to support your recruiting needs. Our office adheres to the NACE Principles for Professional Practices and expect our employers to adhere to the guidelines set forth by NACE, the U.S. Department of Labor, and Framingham State University guidelines, check here for more information regarding requirements. All academic internships must be approved and coordinated through the student’s academic department.
Please review FSU Internship Policy here
Please review our Employer Partners Sponsorship Levels here
Post employment opportunities online
If you have an internship, part-time position or full-time career opportunity, post your positions free of charge in our online system, RamTrack.
How to use RamTrack for employers:
1. Visit the link https://www.myinterfase.com/framingham/employer/
2. Click on “Click here to register”
3. Type your organization’s name in the text box provided. (This will check to see if your organization is already registered).
4. If your organization does not come up, please click on “Can’t find your organization?” and fill out the registration form. For the company profile, please enter a brief overview about your organization.
5. Once you click on the “Register” button, (which completes the registration), your company profile will have a pending status until a Career Services administrator activates the profile (which changes your status to Active).
6. After registering, you will be able to post your current positions immediately. Select the “My Jobs” blue tab at the top of your home page. To create a new job, you must select “New Job” from the drop down menu. When you create a new job or edit an existing job, the job will have a “pending status” until the Career Services administrator edits the job status making it “active”.
Employer Internship Manual
1) Year-round source of highly motivated pre-professions who can be evaluated and trained for possible future employment. 2) Increase employee-retention rate. 3) Interns may offer fresh ideas and new perspectives. 4) Mentoring an intern provides your staff members the opportunity to develop supervisory skills. 5) Give back to the community. 6) Improve the public perception of your organization. 7) Enhance company or product recognition among the public.
Attend on-campus events
If you are looking to recruit or network with our students, or simply increase your organization's visibility on Framingham State University's campus, participate in one of targeted events. Click here for our Events page
Employer Showcase Series - Weekly Recruiting Events - NOW Accepting Fall 2017 requests
Every Wednesday we host an Employer Showcase from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the lobby of the McCarthy Center (student center) for up to six employers who are recruiting for full time job and/or internship opportunities. The shifts are: 9:00 – 11:45 a.m., noon - 2:45 p.m., and 3 - 5:45 p.m. This is a great way to informally network with students who are interested in your company. Prior to your showcase please forward descriptions of the jobs/internships you will be recruiting for and we will include that in our marketing efforts for your showcase. Please look at the dates on the employer showcase page to see what openings we have, and then fill out the online reservation form to request a date. We will contact you to confirm your showcase date.
*There are a few dates in the semester when the Employer Showcase will be held on a Tuesday instead of a Wednesday.
**Your date is not confirmed until you receive an email from one of our staff members.