Click here to download a list of our Fall 2018 & Spring 2019 events. New events will be added upon approvals.
Engagement Day: Career, Community, Connection Fair at Framingham State University - formerly known as Employment & Enjoyment Fair
Monday, September 17, 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., in the Athletic Center Gym
Employer Partner Registration is open through Ramtrack.
This event is a great opportunity to fill your part-time positions and internships with qualified candidates, while promoting your organization's visibility on our campus. Space is limited to sixty (60) off-campus employers and 40 on-campus employers.
We co-host this event with the Student Involvement and Leadership Development (SILD) Club fair. Having two simultaneous events creates a dynamic atmosphere increasing student traffic and prospective employees. The students who are typically represented at the fair are mainly first and second year students, although there are some upper classmen who attend. Employers will be located in the Athletic Center, while student clubs and organizations will be located on the green outside the Athletic Center.
Items provided and registration process: You will be provided with a 6-foot table, (and plastic table cover if requested) for up to two (2) representatives. The registration fee is $40 for for-profit companies, free to non-profits (we will no longer be providing lunch). For-profit companies please remit your payment by credit card when registering. Please note that there is NO AIR CONDITIONING in the FSU Athletic Center, and LIMITED PARKING.
How to register: Go to the following link and log into your RAMTRACK account. If you do not have an account, you may create one at:
You will not have access to see events until your account is activated by our office if you are creating a new account.
Once you are logged in to your account, to register for this job Fair event:
- Select the “On Campus Requests” tab at the left side of your home page.
- Next, click on the Add Request + (Plus) sign in the upper right corner.
A dropdown menu will appear and select which type of OCR Event Type you are interested in. Select “on campus FSU Career Fair” and then select “continue.”
- Complete the online registration form and submit.
- On next page, select the For-Profit Organization Registration + (Plus) sign.
- Under “your order summary” select “pay by credit card or check”.
- From the drop down menu that appears click “ok”.
- Click “continue” to complete registration. You will receive an email back notifying you whether you have successfully registered.
If you have any questions about registration or the event, please contact us by phone at 508-626-4625 or by email at email@example.com.
Fall 2018 Suitable Solutions Career Professionalism Series for Students
FSU Career Services in collaboration with the MetroWest Chamber of commerce and a national retail company, with generous support from Enterprise Holdings, will partner on this effort to prepare students for the world of professional work, while also educating them about the soft skills that employers say are imperative for emerging professionals. Please stop by the CSER office to pick up an application or click here to view the application.
Students will participate in the six mandatory activities/events that appear below. We do work with students who in advance inform us of date/time conflicts.
Sessions will cover career professionalism, soft skills, dining etiquette, social awareness, professional dress, mock interviews, soft skills workshop and networking techniques to enhance student career opportunities. Upon completion of the series students will be awarded a free professional outfit and certificate of achievement.
The time commitment needed to complete the program will include *attendance at networking events held during the 2018 Fall Semester:
- *Meet with a career counselor to review your resume & mock interview preparation
- Program Kickoff and Overview, September 26, 1:30 - 2:30 pm, MC Forum
- *Career Advice Roundtables (CARS), September 26, 3:30 - 5 pm, MC Forum
- *Networking and Mock Interview Day, October 26, 3:00pm - 4:30pm, MC Forum
- *TJX Corporation Career Day & Tour, November 9, 12:30 - 3:00 pm, TJX Corporate Headquarters
- *Professional fitting at the Marshall's store at Shoppers World Framingham, Nov. 14 & 15 3-5 pm
- *Networking - Mocktail Mixer Graduation Ceremony December 6, 5-7 pm, MC Forum
Employer Showcase Series
Submit your dates for Fall 2018 now!
Every Wednesday (*A couple of dates will be held on a Tuesday) 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
MC Lobby, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.: Two employers are showcased during 3 separate time frames to informally network with students and recruit for their full time job and/or internship opportunities.
Majors Going Mobile - Kick Start Career Cart
Various dates and locations - Be on the lookout for the mobile cart filled with major, minor, and career information showing up at a location near you.
Monthly Employer Site Visits - Let us know if you would like to have us visit your site
Will be added as scheduled. Transportation will be provided. All students must register in advance at the Career Services office, MC 412 to fill out required paperwork.